Eligibility: The competition is open to all real estate brokerage offices that have at least 3 REALTORS® in their office. The competition will have separate categories for small (3-10 REALTORS®), medium (11-25 REALTORS®), large (26-50 REALTORS®), and mega (51+ REALTORS®) brokerages.
- Competition Period: The competition will run from April to September 30, 2023.
- Scoring: Scoring will be based on the number of REALTORS® who receive the “Commitment to Excellence” real estate designation during the competition period. Each REALTORS® who receives the designation will earn one point for their brokerage office. The total number of points will determine the winner of each category.
- Awards: The winning brokerage office in each category will receive a certificate of achievement. Additionally, the top brokerage in each category will receive an office breakfast (provided by SCCAOR) recognizing their achievement.
- Communication: Communication with the competition organizers will primarily take place via email. Each office will receive updates on the competition standings.
- Verification: Verification of the “Commitment to Excellence” designation will be required for each REALTOR® who receives the designation. This can be done by providing a copy of the certificate or by having the designation verified by the National Association of Realtors.
- Promotion: The competition will be promoted through various channels, including social media and email.
- Rules: The competition rules will be made available on the competition kickoff email and will be included in the registration form.
- Disqualification: Any office or REALTORS® found to be in violation of the competition rules will be disqualified.
Registration: Each brokerage office can register their office by completing an online registration form. The registration form will require the office to provide the following information: