Instructor: Randy Turnquist
CalBRE Testing Requirements:
- The CalBRE limits all Continuing Education testing to a maximum of 15-hours of credit per day. 45-credit hours may be completed over a minimum of 3-days.
- You MUST have your materials for at least four (4) days before you take any final exam.
- You will receive instructions via email for obtaining your unique Student ID and Password so that you may complete the remaining online final exams.
Steps To Do After This Review:
- Complete your remaining exams online.
- If you want to test as quickly as possible, we recommend you test on the first five 3 hour courses and then on another day test on the 12 hour course and remaining three hour course. You’ve tested on 15 hours today (live in class), so you must wait one day to continue testing.
- Print out your certificates. You do not send these certificates to CalBRE, you use the numbers on them to complete your renewal online at https://secure.dre.ca.gov/elicensing/
- Print out your new license and start working.
- Send an email or letter to all your clients and centers of influence that you just completed your renewal education and ready to serve them for another 4 years.
Course are for all licensees:
Brokers | Salesperson | First Time Renewal
These courses are sold as a complete package and not individually.
* Please note that you cannot renew your license until you are within 90 days of your expiration date.
Our 45-hours Correspondence Package consists of the DRE Required General Courses, and one course each covering Consumer Protection and Consumer Service.
- Classroom testing on 15-hour Property Management Course immediately following the course.
- Courses by either textbook or PDF. Textbook should be picked up prior to class at our office.
- All exams are online. Instructions for the online exams covering the remaining 30-hours will be given at the seminar.
- Bring your laptop or tablet for assistance logging in for the first time.
All students will receive the Required General Courses of:
Agency, Ethics, Trust Funds Handling , Fair Housing, Risk Management (3 Hours Each), and Management & Supervision course and two Consumer Protection & Consumer Service: Making Money in California Foreclosures and Property Management Success (15 Hours Each).
- Optional live review will be approximately 3 hours of the above material.
Is it highly recommended that you renew your license with Bureau of Real Estate online at www.bre.ca.gov using the ELicensing online system. Please note that you cannot renew your license until you are within 90 days of your expiration date. (You can take your courses anytime within your four years of licensure.) The current renewal rates are $245 for Salespersons and $300 for Brokers.
- Anyone who fails an online exam may take a second test at no additional fees any time within one year from date of registration or take the optional review again at no additional fees.
- These courses are approved for Continuing Education Credit by the California Bureau of Real Estate (“CalBRE”). However, this approval does not constitute an endorsement of the views or opinions which are expressed by the course sponsor, instructor, author or lecturers. CalBRE Sponsor No. 0054.
Interested in sponsoring this class?
Click here for sponsorship info