Instructor: Adria Quinones-Masur
$15 for SCCAOR Members
$25 for Non-Members
This class will introduce you to Empower Homebuyers SCC, a program of the County of Santa Clara administered by Housing Trust Silicon Valley. It provides down payment assistance loans to first-time homebuyers in the county and is funded by the 2016 Measure A Affordable Housing Bond. The program is aimed at assist low to moderate income County residents – including employees at nonprofit organizations, teachers, healthcare professionals, County employees and others.
- Benefits of the Empower Homebuyers SCC for first-time homebuyers and REALTORS®.
- How you can prepare your first time buyers to be competitive with down payment assistance programs.
- Help your first-time homebuyer clients qualify and participate for this exciting program.
- Quick tips to assist your clients in navigating the application and pre-approval process.
- Build a referral network with the Housing Trust and Approved Lenders.
- For buyers with higher incomes, learn about the Homebuyer Empowerment Loan Program (HELP).
Interested in sponsoring this class?
Click here for sponsorship info