Instructor: William Mohr
$225 for SCCAOR Members
$300 for Non-Members
Foundations for Success is a two-day, case study-driven course, which provides agents, brokers, students, and allied professionals with an understanding of the skills, resources, and business practices that pave the way for success in commercial real estate. Learn how to analyze leases and investment value, and develop a plan to kick-start your career. Foundations for Success is not just about how the commercial real estate business works, it is about working the business.
After completing this highly interactive course, you will be able to:
- access and use demographic information as a decision-making tool;
- differentiate between the needs of owners and tenants;
- develop a personal marketing plan;
- develop a property marketing plan;
- utilize basic financial analysis tools;
- solve investment problems using a financial calculator;
- perform basic mortgage calculations using compounding and discounting techniques;
- project income and expenses for a real estate property; and
- calculate the yield on a potential investment.
Click here to download the class flyer
Interested in sponsoring this class?
Click here for sponsorship info