Instructor: George Lawrence
Help your clients when they need you the most after suffering through the loss of a loved one. Handling the estate of a person who has died can be overwhelming. And very often the sale of real estate is involved.
In this four (4) hour course you’ll gain a general working knowledge of the procedures involved in real property sales that are subject to the California Probate Code (CPC).
How you benefit from taking this course:
- Recognize the distinct differences in listing, marketing and selling a real property subject to the probate process.
- Understand the basic elements of the probate code
- Prepare and explain the C.A.R. Probate Listing Addendum and Advisory (form PLA) and the C.A.R. Probate Purchase Agreement and Joint Escrow Instructions (form PPA).
- Prepare and explain the C.A.R. Representative Capacity Signature Disclosure forms (forms RCSD-B (buyer) and RCSD-S (seller).
This course covers:
- The definition and purpose of Probate
- Non-probate transfers
- Life Estates
- Jurisdiction for Probate
- The Court process
- General administration
- Personal Representative duty and liability
- Inventory and appraisal
- Probate property listing and sales process
Who should attend:
All licensed real estate professionals interested in knowing more about Probate in order to properly assist their clients.
$65 Pre – Register
$75 Day Of
Interested in sponsoring this class?
Click here for sponsorship info