Here is what we will cover:
- General overview and updates on how things are progressing in real-time re: SB9 and SB10
- Requirements overview
- Minimum Requirements, Does your lot qualify, etc
- How to determine the applicability
- Explanation of bills and what they do
- Local cities and counties overview
- Pros/Cons of utilizing the bills, increased property value, rental property considerations, tax implications, etc.
Presenting – Brewer Offord & Pedersen, LLP
Speaker Bios –
Ashlee Gonzales, Esq, brings the grit and determination of a former Division I collegiate athlete to her practice as a real estate lawyer. She protects her clients’ interests in the most competitive real estate market in the United States. As partner and real estate lawyer at the prominent boutique law firm Brewer Offord & Pedersen LLP, Ashlee represents investors, agents, brokers, landlords, homeowners, sellers, and co-owners in a wide variety of real estate matters.
Kelly Sorensen, Esq, has developed significant experience in civil litigation matters. She has successfully marshaled cases from complaint to trial and has prevailed in mediations and arbitrations for her clients. Attorney Sorensen is meticulous in drafting clear and concise contract language to protect and advance her clients’ interests in transactions. She utilizes a keen proficiency with demurrers, motions to strike, oppositions, and expert witnesses to strengthen her clients’ position in real estate disputes.
via Zoom Only
May 3, 2022
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm