Instructor: Simon Offord
$15 for SCCAOR Members
$25 for Non-Members
Understanding the provisions of Mediation, Arbitration and Liquidated Damages in C.A.R.’s purchase agreement is critical for the protection of both you and your clients. For example, a liquidated damages clause can ease a dispute by enabling the seller and buyer to agree, before any dispute arises, on an amount of damages to be awarded to the seller if the transaction fails due to the buyer’s breach.
This two-hour class, taught by real estate litigator Simon Offord, will cover the following topics:
- Understanding Liquidated Damages
- Arbitration and Mediation explained
- Consequences of agreeing to the provisions
- Other Tricky issues of the Residential Purchase
- Agreement & Listing Agreements
- Questions and Answers
Interested in sponsoring this class?
Click here for sponsorship info