Instructor: Rita Alam-Marzola
$15 for SCCAOR Members
$20 for Non-Members
In this class you will learn how to read and what to look for in a Preliminary Title Report. The preliminary title report will provide you with the opportunity, prior to purchase, to review matters affecting your property which will be excluded from coverage under your title insurance policy unless removed or eliminated before your purchase.
- What is the date of the Preliminary Report and why is that important?
- Vesting/Marital status. Is the Seller deceased or incapacitated? Need a Power of Attorney?
- Existing loans: Is there a line of credit, or old loans on the property?
- Are there any liens or judgments against the seller?
- CC&Rs, HOA Documents, Easements, Legal Descriptions, etc…
Interested in sponsoring this class?
Click here for sponsorship info