Getting questions from homebuyers about down payment assistance? Housing Trust Silicon Valley is here to provide you with information about the Empower Homebuyers SCC program.
The Empower Homebuyers SCC program is funded by the 2016 Measure A Affordable Housing Bond and provides down payment assistance loans to first-time homebuyers up to 17% of the purchase price. The program is available for households who have low to moderate incomes, including employees at nonprofit organizations, teachers, healthcare professionals, County employees, and others. More information about this program is available at housingtrustsv.org/empower.
Attend this webinar and you’ll be able to:
* Help provide vital information to homebuyers and the community
* Learn about the application process
* Be up to date on property and financing requirements
* Get tips on working with a pre-approved Empower homebuyer
* Learn how Housing Trust is helping first-time homebuyers in this new Shelter in Place environment