Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. It takes place each year on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. This year, The Santa Clara County REALTORS® Foundation will be participating in Giving Tuesday, and we want YOU to get involved.
Here is what you can do to participate:
- Share any SCCAOR #GivingTuesday posts on social media
SCCAOR and SCCR Foundation will be sharing posts on their social media that highlight the recent ways that the Foundation has given back to the community. If you see a post, share it to your followers!
We will be posting on the following networks:
- Create your own social media campaign to promote #GivingTuesday to your clients
– Make social media posts to share how you are giving back or why you gave
– If you can’t give back on that Tuesday, you can pledge how you will volunteer, or how you will give back to your community
– Encourage your clients to get involved – We can expand our reach if everyone shares within their social circles.
– Use the hashtag #GivingTuesday and tag SCCAOR in the post. We will share and retweet our favorites!
Here is some sample language you can use in your post or photo:
“I’m supporting __________ because ______________________ . #Giving Tuesday”
“I’m giving to ______________ on #GivingTuesday.”
- Donate to the SCCR Foundation to help fund community grants
The Santa Clara County REALTORS® Foundation has contributed many thousands of dollars to a wide variety of local charitable organizations. The Santa Clara County REALTORS® Foundation is a non-profit organization consisting of over 5,000 REALTOR® and Affiliate members.
Your donations will directly help grant recipients that are working hard at making Santa Clara County a better place to live.
Click here to donate to the SCCR Foundation (scroll down the page and find the DONATE button)
Previous Grant Recipients include:
Learn more about the Santa Clara County REALTORS® Foundation at www.sccrfoundation.org.