Why is the Supra phasing out the XpressKEY?
XpressKEYs run on 3G and the device will no longer work once cellular carriers phase out 3G network services. As network providers like AT&T and others move towards 5G, the 3G network is expected to shut down at the start of 2022.
As a result, Supra has announced the discontinuation of the XpressKEY and it is recommended that XpressKEY users transition to the Supra eKEY by December 1, 2021, if not sooner, to avoid service interruption. Please note, 3G service will no longer be RELIABLY accessible as the end of the year approaches and service interruptions may occur as network providers phase out 3G.
More About the Supra eKEY
With over 3,000 local SCCAOR members that are already utilizing the SUPRA eKEY for keybox access, don’t delay and make the transition today!
- Improved functionality. No more carrying around an additional device — your smartphone IS your key. Or if you want to use a separate device, the eKEY can be used on an Apple Watch or with a tablet.
- Improved connectivity. The app works even when you don’t have good reception. As long as the app is updated once daily while within cell tower coverage or while on wifi, you are good for the entire day — regardless of how remote your showing area may be.
- Accessibility. The app supports biometric authorization (Face and Touch ID) so you can quickly access the app. And, the eKEY provides you with the option to input your PIN code only once per day and will remain active until midnight of that day.
- Easy download. Downloading the app is quick and easy. Search your App or Play Store for “Supra eKEY”. Download typically takes less than 30 seconds. Once you have downloaded the eKEY app, contact SCCAOR at (408) 445-8500 to authorize your eKEY.
- Monthly billing. The eKEY is billed monthly, as opposed to an annual fee. Because billing is monthly and there’s no physical device to buy or rent, it’s easy to cancel via email if you no longer need the service.
Additional features designed to streamline your business:
- Listing information displayed after a keybox has been opened
- Track your keybox inventory
- Read your keyboxes to view all activity
- View your Call-Before-Showing (CBS) keybox codes
- Easily monitor your showings on your listings in the eKEY app
- Use the Agent Alert feature to send alert messages via email or text
Learn more about the Supra eKEY HERE.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408) 445-8500 with any questions.