Instructor: Justin M. Kennedy
FREE for SCCAOR Members & Non-Members
This class will discuss the benefits of will and living trusts. It explains how to avoid probate, how to protect assets from nursing home costs, how to protect an heirs’ inheritance from lawsuits, divorces and other claims, the importance of naming guardians, and how to provide for special needs children.
- How to protect your estate if you become incapacitated in your lifetime
- How to protect your assets in the event of a nursing home stay
- How to provide for your spouse and your children’s education, health, maintenance and support
- How to provide Asset Protection for your heirs to protect their inheritance from lawsuits, divorces and other claims
- If you already have a trust, find out what your current trust doesn’t have, but should
Interested in sponsoring this class?
Click here for sponsorship info