After conducting extensive interviews with potential candidates for the Santa Clara County Association of REALTORS® Board of Directors and Officers, the SCCAOR Nominating Committee has selected the following candidates to serve as the Association Leaders in 2022.
Petition: Candidates for officers or directors, other than those candidates selected by the Nominating Committee, may be nominated by written petition on a form provided by SCCAOR. You may pick up the petition form at the SCCAOR Office. The petition must be signed by 150 or more REALTOR® members in good standing and be delivered to the Chief Executive Officer at SCCAOR no later than 12:00 PM on August 20, 2021. If you have any questions, please contact Alma Moreno or Neil Collins at (408) 445-8500.
Officer Candidates selected by the Nominating Committee:
- Lisa Faria, President
- William Chea, President-Elect*
- Kraig Constantino, Vice-President
- William Rehbock, Secretary/Treasurer
Director Candidates selected by the Nominating Committee:
- Karen Nelsen
- Kelly Hunt
- Amber Martines
- Doug Goss**
- Lori Robitaille Biasca***
The 2021 SCCAOR Nominating Committee was comprised of:
- Gustavo Gonzalez, Chairperson (Past President 2019)
- Sandy Jamison, Vice-Chairperson (Past President 2020)
- Rick Smith, (Past President 2017)
- Stephen Theard, (Treasurer 2019 & 2020)
- Barbara Lymberis, (Past President 2012)
- Steve Hanleigh, (Past President 2002)
- Pam Foley, (Past President 1998)
- Jen Beehler, (Current SCCAOR Director)
- Brad Gill, (Current SCCAOR Director)
- Nancy Robinson, (SCCAOR Member)
- Lupe Silva, (SCCAOR Member)
- Wendel Jones, (SCCAOR Member & Grievance Committee Chair)
- Anne Hansen, (Past SCCAOR Vice-President and Board of Director)
* 2022 President-Elect will automatically become 2023 President
** Per SCCAOR policy, the immediate Past President is given a three-year term.
***Per SCCAOR Bylaws, one director shall be designated by the South County REALTORS® Alliance to serve a one-year term from January 1, 2022, through December 31, 2022.