May 24, 2021
SCCAOR-Sponsored Broker Tours Are Back!
As Santa Clara County enters the Yellow Tier under California’s Blueprint for a Safer Economy, a new Local Health Order has been implemented on the County level, removing many previous restrictions.
As a result of this new information, SCCAOR-sponsored Broker Tours will resume on May 25th, with certain restrictions. Please note, that similar to the beginning of the pandemic, this is a dynamic situation. SCCAOR will continue to update you as showing rules are amended.
Important Information Regarding Broker Tours
- Broker Tours should be treated as “open houses” under the new C.A.R. Industry Guidelines. Highlights include, but are not limited to, the following:
- A representative of the listing must be present to monitor sign-in documents, collect PEAD Forms, and follow other regulations.
- All visitors must sign in with either a new PSI Form, PEAD-All, or PEAD-V.
- All visitors must wear masks and comply with other sanitary protocols.
- Capacity Limitations must be followed according to Yellow Tier specifications.
- In alignment with the new C.A.R. Guidance on Showing Property Requirements, Brokers are required to obtain seller authorization to list the property on tour.
- Caravans are permitted but are limited to single households in each vehicle. Multiple families are not permitted to carpool in the same vehicle.
- Marketing Meetings will remain fully virtual until further notice.
- New and updated forms are now available via zipForm.
Click below for additional resources: